Kids Room. Wednesday , March 14th , 2018 - 09:35:39 AM
Quote from Wall Clocks Ideas for Kids Room :
Instead of making the process tedious and scary for your munchkin, add these seven fun and quirky wall clocks to his/her room décor if you want the kid to enjoy looking at it instead of getting all intimidated and worked up.
- Sunburst Clock: Blazing like the actual rays of sun, a sunburst clock in bright red or tangerine can be a statement decoration piece in your tiny tot’s room and we bet he or she will never grow out of it.
- Polyglot Clock: Unlike the conventional wall clocks that have numbers engraved or printed on them, a Polyglot clock has words written on it (sometimes in different languages too). This clock will ensure that the child not only learns the numbers right, but also knows how to spell them correctly.
- Teardrop Clock: This one is for that child who wants a little drama in his/her life. A bright coloured clock in the shape of water droplets, how fun does that sound! Yellows, bright reds, tangerines and even hot pinks with a tinge of indigo will add charm and freshness to your baby doll’s room. If you haven’t thought about getting one for your pretty princess already, we suggest you do and get one home now.
- Bright Rainbow Typography Clock: If your kid is a fashion forward individual and refuses to settle for anything ordinary, then head to a clock store right away and get him/her a bright rainbow typography clock now. The good thing about this piece is that it stands out from all other décor pieces that already exist in the room. The rainbow typography clock comes in all shapes, sizes and hues. The font of the numbers varies from clock to clock. The hidden interior designer or art lover in your child will cry out of happiness when they see this modern wall clock hanging right next to their beds.
- Cut-Out clock: One of the most modern forms of wall clocks is perhaps the cut-out clock. Numbers and dial of the clock are placed separate from the body, creating an illusion that the numbers have been cut out from the body of the clock. Cut-Out clocks, just like typography clocks and teardrop clocks, make for great show pieces.
- Abstract Modern Clock: Three dimensional designs, numbers on one side of the clock, quirky prints and offbeat colours—this is what an abstract modern clock is usually made of. Any child, who has a knack for all things outlandish and looks at life from a unique standpoint, will pine to have an abstract modern clock erected in his room. One good thing about abstract modern clock is that it can easily enhance the beauty of your child’s already well-organised room and add an element of intrigue to it.
- Circular Multi-Coloured Wall Clock: No separate crystal or dial, the circular multi-coloured wall clock is just a big or small circles on the wall and the child has to tell the time looking at those circles. Sounds a little difficult for your little one, doesn’t it? Well, allow us to burst your bubble as this type of modern-day clock is one of the most fun and unconventional inventions one will ever hang on their walls.
Now that you have a very diverge yet equally stylish list of modern-day clocks for your little munchkin in hand, go out there with the apple of your eye and buy the clock that brings a smile on his/her face and makes the eyes twinkle.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Room Decor Ideas claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.