Kids Room. Thursday , May 03rd , 2018 - 12:01:14 PM
Quote from Small Kids Room Setup Ideas :
However, if you apply a touch of inspiration and creativity, then you can still turn your kids’ small room into a fun and appealing space. Before we move with our brilliant ideas, let us go through some of the simplest ones. One of them could be inspiring for you, one never knows!
- Beds: In case of two or more kids, bunk beds are a perfect choice. A permanent and an easy solution for your space problem. If you have only one kid, then you can choose sleeper beds that come with mid and high levels. You can add layers of storage to these beds or even a single bed for guests.
- Storage spaces: Built-in storage spaces are amazing for a small kids’ room. You can incorporate them in a bed or even have side tables and study tables within it. If you are not a huge fan of built-in storage, then you can get a wardrobe along with a set of drawers designed as per the measurements. Remember that each inch of space counts in a small room, hence be careful about it.
- Walls: Shelves and units hung on walls are great for space optimization. Open shelves provide ease to the kids in placing things instantly. However, if you want to avoid collection of dust and dirt on your valuable belongings, then prefer cabinets with vibrant colors. You can even get portable storage spaces that can be stacked when in need of extra space.
- Corners: Always keep in mind that even though it is a small room, it has four corners which offer you storage space ideas. Corner storage tables or units work better. A canvas bin, a comfortable seating area, a tiny book shelf, or a laundry bag can serve the purpose.
- Color scheme: How can we forget the color scheme? White color scheme gives a visual appearance of a large room. But do you think a white color scheme will suit your kids’ room? Hence, choose a color scheme that gives a ‘big room look’ and also adds a theme to it. Rugs, cushions, curtains, carpet all are included in the list.
Optimize the space between two furniture items
Do not keep space empty when it can be optimized with the right kind of furniture items. For instance, the space between the storage unit and the bed. Place a side table-cum-shelf and add a colored wall unit. Not only does it renders more space to play, but also utilizes the space between two furniture.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Room Decor Ideas claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.