Kids Room. Saturday , December 30th , 2017 - 19:23:54 PM
brilliant bed for sleep, study and play. A stylish and contemporary bed that any child would be proud of, with the super comfy sofa chair that extends to a guest bed and features a very useful storage box under the cushion set lets you keep guest bedding neatly tucked away. The spacious desk and shelving unit provides a perfect study area and make this a fantastic space saving bed. Constructed from solid Scandinavian pine with a Whitewash finish and colour panel detailing on the beds (colour options; whitewash, blue or purple) and fabulous colour fabric options, Pink, Blue or Grey. As part of the Trendy building system, the Trendy high sleeper can be easily converted into a single bed by removing the high sleeper building kit or it can be converted into a midsleeper with the addition of a mid sleeper building kit
Quote from Best Bed Design Ideas for Kids 2018 :
- Choice of right theme: Right from televised engagement to toys, children are always around cartoon characters. It is worthwhile to give their bedrooms a fling of endearing cartoon themes, like Toy story or Tom and Jerry. The room must be painted with a bright color as a first step. The bed should be carved of the same theme. Contemporary toys can be decorated all over the shelves. Surrounded with soft pillows, the bed can be complemented with soft toys whose color is aesthetically pleasing.
- Accessories: Wall accessories can be used to complement the bed design and to add a fun feeling. It would depend on the age of child as to whether those accessories have to be educational or simply leisurely. Beautiful table lamps, soft bean bags, wall paintings, artificial flowers, globe, extra decorations, etc. can be thought of.
- Place a library: A wonderful choice of bed design can be themed like a library. For instance, a part of the bed can be carved out to create a space to keep certain books appropriate to the age of kids. This would encourage their creativity and enthuse a spirit and tendency towards educational stuff.
- Wall art: This could be the most exciting part that requires genuine creativity and innovation, and can even be changed frequently. Any unconventional and vintage style can be tried which can be matched according to the season or contemporary choice. It can be musical, cartoon character related or even resembling some specific locale.
- Zoo theme: At a young age, kids have special affinity towards animals. This is the period when children get accustomed to the world and everything they look at is new. Such enigmatic novelties intrigue them. Other than lighting, silhouettes and canopies, pillows and bedsheets can be styled like a zoo. Friendly looking animals are self-educating and perfectly matched to their fantasy world.
- Gender specific bed designs: Girls love pink and boys adore blue is an important cliché. A bedroom for girls can be decorated with a Barbie theme and toys alike. The boys can have their share of superhero delight. Minimalism is the most pleasant architectural choice and hence decluttering old things, and replacing them with strategic design is essential.
- Imaginative patterns: In every bedroom for children, enough space must be left for kids to throw in their own design and scribble their creativity out. Color boxes, pencils, and colorful sheets must be availed nearby, that would encourage them to try a hand. Building blocks and games must be placed nearby, especially the ones that are not messy.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Room Decor Ideas claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.