Dear all our previous house guests,
We’re really sorry for blinding your eyes the way we did. We promise we didn’t do it on purpose. You see, there are a lot of other projects that have been keeping us busy. However, it’s still no excuse for this:
We know, we know, even without the light on (or the flash) it was way too umm, what’s the word? Overwhelming?
You probably wanted to tell us how awful it looked in there, but thanks for being so kind. We knew it was in dire need of a makeover.
But we have good news. That little way-too-bright bathroom finally got the makeover of its dreams. Well, maybe not its dreams. But we think you’ll find the space to be easier on the eyes.
As you can see, we are pretty excited with the way it turned out!
You have some decent shelves to put stuff on now.
We went ahead and added that sweet tile to the shower too.
And here’s a close-up for ya:
Ahhh, so much better.
Come on over!
Tile: Lowes- $10.98 sq. ft. Link here.
Items on Shelves:
- Mosaic Hurricane from Kohl’s. Similar style
- Framed Keys- see how we did this project here!
- Jar for cotton balls- Thrift store
- White Frame- Gift. Similar style frame
- Word “Love” in Frame- cut out of a wedding card we received! :)
- Glass Jar Top Shelf- Paula Deen Candle in its previous life
- Longaberger basket- Gift. Similar style
You can also read up on how we made the rustic shelves and towel rack. What do you think of the makeover?!
I’m linking up this project!