If you’re new here, we recently got a heck of a deal on a craigslist dining room table and chairs. I posted here about different options for making it over.
Welp, the Annie Sloan chalk paint has been ordered in Paris Grey. I can hardly wait for it to get here!! It’s not exactly cheap, so I splurged a little on the paint and wax because we got such a crazy deal on the dining set itself. I think it’ll be worth it though. Of course that’s also my way of convincing myself that’s this expensive paint purchase is quite alright. And because Shirley told me it would be worth it. This has a name. I learned this in psychology in college. I think it was psychology.
Back to the table. I made a little trip over to JoAnn’s over lunch earlier this week and snapped a few pictures of some fabric choices for the seat cushions.
2. White dots on gray print would look good too. No complaints with this one.
4. Simple and classy. But kind of reminds me of a hotel bedspread.
6. I can’t decide if I like this print or not.
7. I like this print, but it’s still not screaming at me for some reason.
8. And the odd ball of the mix. I really enjoy yellow. Hmm..
After I do the painting, I think I’ll have a better idea of what will look good. #2 is my favorite at the moment. What do you like?
Do you second guess yourself about a million times before picking out a paint color or fabric or piece of furniture? I sure do. I’m getting on my own nerves because I can never make up my mind! It’s laughable though. “Whaaaaaa”.. that’s my best Snooki whine. That girl is a trip.
….aaaaand I digress some more. happy friday ya’ll